Obaron's Revenge Obaron's Revenge

Thoroughly enjoyed it. I understand, of course, it's not the highest quality; yet, the imaginative nature and opportunity for advancement are highlights for certain!

Legend of Link Legend of Link

Masterfully executed. Sound was top notch, and dang does it hit solid on referencing.

PBlow PBlow

Legit ROFL

SS - Male and Female SS - Male and Female

Now this is scholarly.

Look how productive you've made the Newgrounds community! Props to you, sir, for allowing your points to be ironically validated by others senselessly attempting at rebelling such legitimacy. A bit thumb never veer your way, mate.

Minions - Portal Minions - Portal

Easter Egg = Nice

Well done! Maybe a bit more fun with the action, by a bit more, I mean any really but still top notch work!

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Sick nasty!

Top notch! Beautifully done.

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

....

Heh.....heheh....did he just....Oop! Yeah....oh wow....heh-hah....BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That shit is money right there.

Beer Run! Beer Run!

Oh my balls.

I've been following Explosm for years, and by golly, you bastards are some witty humour-lyricist genuises. Dark, moving, and always soothing to the core of any laugh box. Bravo.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

In awe...

As always.

Don't Feed the Zombies! Don't Feed the Zombies!

Delicious.

This makes the darker cores of my mind run wild in the most artistic ways. Very flattering to the entire zombie-gothika hobbiests. More to come I would not only hope for, but expect. Alve du sain.