Obaron's Revenge Obaron's Revenge

Thoroughly enjoyed it. I understand, of course, it's not the highest quality; yet, the imaginative nature and opportunity for advancement are highlights for certain!

Legend of Link Legend of Link

Masterfully executed. Sound was top notch, and dang does it hit solid on referencing.

PBlow PBlow

Legit ROFL

Sex Kitten RPG2: MindFuck Sex Kitten RPG2: MindFuck

Comic gold with hints of insanity throughout. Ticked when I couldn't remember the code to insert (cool function BTW). Well, now I'm on a mission so I have to go back...

YomToxic responds:

Try naruhaseyes

50 Optical Illusions 50 Optical Illusions

Hell yes

This definately kept me entertained. What I really liked was your variety. Recurrences didn't happen more than a few times, which gave me joy at pressing the next button each time. You know how irritating it can be to experience the same hooplah over and over? Well, props for finding some cool and often quite enjoyable works. Much love.

Ragdoll Avalanche II Ragdoll Avalanche II

Addicting@!

Wow. Great idea. Very fun. you should make it so you cant stay in the air forever though. Other than that, AMAZING!

Sexy Speakers Blown to Pieces Sexy Speakers Blown to Pieces

Yum!

I love it, only wish it had a more unique voice and character like Lavandula. I can't play that song without people going "Ow. This is wonderful."

culmor30 responds:

Glad you like it, thanks for the review :D

Goth Violet Parr Goth Violet Parr

Violet deserves her own Shad-segment! Especially how you invoke such deliciousness like you do, you could really do some ingenious work with her as you so obviously did here.

TheShadling responds:

I started one http://www.shadbase.com/smells-like-teen-spirit/

MLP:r34 - Bucked Up MLP:r34 - Bucked Up

Love the emotions captured and the tasty style. Gorgeous and deserves more!

Robopon's Razor (Martial) Robopon's Razor (Martial)

The fact ANYONE recalls Robopon is amazing and I am forever thankful for this. Great work as well!

Cicada-Media responds:

Oh I couldnt ignore Dem Tits lol I forgot how I stumbled upon this weird ass franchise? oh well, Thanx :D